Welcome to Coffee with the Chicken Ladies, a weekly podcast hosted by Chrisie DiCarlo and Holly Callahan-Kasmala. The podcast covers all things Pet Chicken. Each episode includes a breed spotlight, a relevant chicken keeping topic, a recipe using fresh eggs, and some retail therapy! The Chicken Ladies also feature interviews with expert guests who span the chicken keeping world. You’ll find the latest podcast episodes here on the website as well as egg recipes and articles of interest written by Holly and Chrisie.
Grab a coffee and a listen, but don’t forget to hug your chicken!
Our sponsor, Grubbly Farms, is offering our listeners 25% off your purchase for first time buyers! That’s a fantastic value! This offer does not apply to subscriptions and cannot be used with any other discounts. Click here and use our code COFFEELADIES25 to get your discount.
Episode 83 Java Chickens / Chickens at the National Colonial Farm / Vanilla Custard Ice Cream / The First American Cookbook – Coffee with the Chicken Ladies
- Episode 83 Java Chickens / Chickens at the National Colonial Farm / Vanilla Custard Ice Cream / The First American Cookbook
- Poultry Predators 101 with Dr Rebecca
- Episode 82 Sultan Chicken / All About Combs and Wattles / Pickled Eggs
- Episode 81 Redcap Chicken / Murray McMurray's Ginger / Fresh Corn Bread
- Episode 80 Ayam Cemani Chicken / Mites and Lice / Rhubarb Custard Cake