Deviled Eggs 5 Ways
Who doesn’t love deviled eggs? We have some quick and easy variations!
Boil 6 (or double for 12) eggs until hard boiled. Cool, peel. Cut each egg in half and scoop out yolks. Mask yolks together with ¼ cup mayonnaise salt, maybe a little white pepper. Some recipes call for a bit of Dijon mustard, most call for paprika sprinkled on top.
- Classic Deviled Eggs with Curry – add 2 tsp sweet madras curry powder
- Guacamole – make or buy guac, mix in 6 chopped egg yolks
- Maryland Crab Deviled Eggs – mix in Old Bay to taste, top with crab meat. Keep refrigerated!
- Sweet Pickle Deviled Eggs – mix in diced sweet pickles
- Tuna/Dill Deviled Eggs – mix in dried dill and top with tuna